Vegan & Gluten-free Beetroot Dumplings
DATE & TIME
Chef Zoey Gong will teach a recipe for women's health. The functions of the gluten-free beetroots dumplings are: replenish and invigorate blood, nourish yin and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Click on Read More to find out the full Ingredients List
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS KIT
Due to the ingredients necessary for this particular recipe, we do not feel confident we will be able to provide and ship you the quality and fresh ingredients we aim to. Therefore, there is no ingredients kit available for this class/recipe. As a solution, we recommend using this link for an easier grocery shopping experience.
INGREDIENTS LIST (Makes around 20 dumplings)
- 150g (1.5 cup) wheat starch*
- 50g (2-3 tbsp) tapioca starch*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100g (1/2 cup) beet purée (cooked) or 1 tbsp beet powder with 80ml (1/3 cup) water
- 160ml (2/3 cup) water
- 5g dang gui root (optional)
- 3 jujube dates (optional)
- 1.5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- *if you have a hard time finding these starch, you can use all purpose flour, but it will not be gluten free anymore.
- 1 cup chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 2 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup finely diced pumpkin or sweet potato
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 block of firm tofu
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey or molasses
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or to taste
- 1/3 tsp black or white pepper
- 1 tbsp flax seed powder (optional)
ABOUT CHEF ZOEY GONG
Chef Zoey Gong is a Traditional Chinese Medicine chef and nutritionist. Born in Shanghai, China, she now lives in New York City, where she hosts pop-up medicinal dinners and collaborate with various brands to teach the wisdom of medicinal cooking.
Lovell Productions will be recording this class. If you do not wish to be recorded, please keep your video and audio switched off during the live event.
By purchasing and tuning into this online event, you agree that you may be filmed, photographed, or recorded, for use by Lovell Productions, and each of their respective licensee, assignees, and affiliates (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”). The released parties have the right to use your name, picture, voice, performance and any and all other likeness (collectively, “likeness”), in any manne, in all media (including, without limitation marketing, sponsorship, and advertisement) throughout the world. In perpetuity, you waive and right to inspect or approve materials or receive compensation for your participation or any use of your likeness. If you don't agree to these terms, please do not turn in video and audio during the event. If you are the parent / guardian of any minor(s) in the vicinity, you make all of the representations, agreements, consents, releases, and waivers herein on behold of yourself and such minor(s).
FIND YOUR TIME ZONE
1 hourUS Pacific Time (West Coast)Los Angeles
1 hourUS Central TimeChicago
- Cooking Class$29.50+$0.74 Service fee$29.50+$0.74 Service fee0$0
- Class Recording$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0