Fri, May 15|
Live from Los Angeles
Branzino al Cartoccio and Burrata and Tomato Crostini with Fabio Vota
Chef Fabio Vota was born and raised in Salerno, Italy near the Amalfi coast. He has been a chef since he was 14 years old. He cooked for the Italian national soccer team in 2006 when they won the World Cup. Since moving to Los Angeles he has been chef to several celebrities.
DATE & TIME
May 15, 2020, 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM PDT
Live from Los Angeles
Join Chef Fabio Vota as he shows us how to prepare a great branzino al cartoccio and burrata and tomatoes crostini. Here are the ingredients for his recipe:
Branzino al cartoccio (or sea bass or halibut if you can’t find branzino) SKIN OFF
- 1 branzino fillet for each person
- You can use whatever vegetables you have in your fridge or whatever your favorites are.
- Fabio will be using a small head of broccoli, a small head of cauliflower, 2 carrots, a handful of fresh black olives pitted and capers, one handfu of fresh green beans, one pack of fresh thyme, and cherry tomatoes. Not necessary to go buy all these things. This is an easy and quick recipe to use what you have.
Burrata and tomato crostini
- Burrata bel gioioso is the most common and it’s good or whatever you can find in your store.
- 1 pack of Cherry tomatoes (nature sweet cherubs are my favorite. The ones in a beehive looking container w the yellow bottom and sticker on top)
- Onbe Garlic
- One pack of fresh Basil
- One Baguette
- You will need a knife and cutting board. A sheet pan, aluminum foil to make the foil packets. A pan with boiling water to blanch the veggies. Fine mesh strainer
About Chef Fabio Vota: Chef Fabio Vota was born and raised in Salerno, Italy near the Amalfi coast. He has been a chef since he was 14 years old. He cooked for the Italian national soccer team in 2006 when they won the World Cup. Since moving to LOS ANGELES he has been chef to the stars; Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Secrest, ANDREA bocelli, and is the private chef of Guess jeans founder Paul Marciano.
Lovell Productions will be recording this class. If you do not wish to be recorded, please keep your video and audio switched off during the live event.
By purchasing and tuning into this online event, you agree that you may be filmed, photographed, or recorded, for use by Lovell Productions, and each of their respective licensee , assignees, and affiliates (THE “RELEASED PARTIES.”) The released parties have the right to use your name, picture, voice, performance and any and all other likeness (collectively, “likeness”), in any manne, in all media (including, without limitation marketing, sponsorshio, and advertisement) throughout the world. In perpetuity, you waive ant right to inspect or approve materials or receive compensation for your participation or any use of your likeness. If you don't agree to these terms, please do not turn in video and audio during the event. If you are the parent / guardian of any minor(s) in the vicinity, you make all of the representations, agreements, consents, releases, and waivers herein on behald of yourself and such minor(s).
This ticket allows you access to the Zoom llive interactive class with Fabio Vota. You will receive a Zoom link as soon as you book the class. This ticket does not include the ingredients kit. After the class is completed, you will receive a link to the recording of the class. Ticket cost breakdown: $10 benefit the chef leading the class $2.19 Impastiamo Fee (website management, marketing, etc) $0.31 Wix.com credit card fee$12.50
This ticket is ideal if you think you won't be able to make the actual class but you would still love to learn how to make this recipe! We will send you a link to the recorded class within 24 hours since when the class is completed. The class will be available to you for one week. Ticket breakdown: $4.50 - Benefit the chef leading the class $1.84 - Impastiamo $0.16 - Wix Credit Card Fee$8.50