Sat, Feb 26|
In person & Online
Calzone, Neapolitan Pizza & Panzerotto
Learn how to make fresh pasta from scratch with a spicy and delicious Arrabbiata sauce!
DATE & TIME
Feb 26, 2022, 10:00 AM PST
In person & Online
This 2.5 hours experience will allow you to learn how to access this cooking class in person, at Verace Pizza Napoletana Cooking School in Los Angeles (El Segundo area). Master Peppe Miele will teach you how to make the real Neapolitan Pizza, in every shape and form: calzone, panzerotto, traditional, gluten free and more! 🍕
- 1 lb (454 grams) “00” flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 ¼ cups (295 ml) water
- ½ gram fresh yeast (or a pinch of active dry yeast)
- 2 teaspoons (11 grams) sea salt
- 1 (14-oz) can whole peeled Italian tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 12 oz buffalo mozzarella or fresh cow’s milk mozzarella, cut into ½-inch chunks
- A small handful of basil leaves
- Other toppings of your choosing (such as thinly sliced cured meat)
ABOUT ASSOCIAZIONE VERACE PIZZA NAPOLETANA
The Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana is an international organization officially established on June 1984 by a group of Neapolitan people representing some of the oldest families of pizza makers and the most famous Neapolitan pizzerias, seeking to cultivate the culinary art of making Neapolitan pizza. Later on, the association was officially established by the Italian government as a denomination of control (DOC), a designation that made AVPN a legal entity able to give special designation to pizzerias who meet strict requirements that respect the tradition of the art of Neapolitan pizza making.
In Person Cooking Class
+$3.75 service fee
Select one ticket per each person attending the class. This ticket includes access to the live cooking class.
+$3.75 service fee0
Online Cooking Class
+$0.75 service fee
This ticket includes access to the cooking class.
+$0.75 service fee0