Seafood Paella with Chef Daniel Morduchowicz
DATE & TIME
Let's take a virtual trip to Spain with this popular dish, Seafood Paella! Grab your ingredients and we'll see you in the kitchen!
Ingredients Needed (for 2 people):
- 2/3 cups Paella Rice (can be substituted for other short grain rices, although not ideal)
- 6 medium Shrimp (2 or 3 per person)
- 4 mussels (2 per person. Optional, may be hard to find fresh these days)
- 4 clams (2 per person. Optional, may be hard to find fresh these days)
- 1 small Onion
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Sweet Peas (frozen is fine)
- 4 Tbsp San Marzano tomato puree (1 small can of San Marzano or other good quality canned whole tomatoes to be blended before class and made into a puree)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Spanish Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Saffron
- 1 to 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1.5 cups of thick Chicken or Vegetable Stock
Kitchen Tools Needed:
- 10 inch Paella Pan (skillet / pan also works)
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Spoons / Cups
- Cooking Spoon
Originally from Argentina, Chef Daniel has lived in California for the past 40 years exposing himself to its rich diveristy of cuisines. This has allowed him to expand within the kitchen, experimenting with different ingredients and techniques from around the world. His classes help people master a specific dish while learning kitchen fundamentals with an emphasis on making cooking enjoyable.
Lovell Productions will be recording this class. If you do not wish to be recorded, please keep your video and audio switched off during the live event.
By purchasing and tuning into this online event, you agree that you may be filmed, photographed, or recorded, for use by Lovell Productions, and each of their respective licensee , assignees, and affiliates (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”). The released parties have the right to use your name, picture, voice, performance and any and all other likeness (collectively, “likeness”), in any manner, in all media (including, without limitation to marketing, sponsorship, and advertisement) throughout the world. In perpetuity, you waive and right to inspect or approve materials or receive compensation for your participation or any use of your likeness. If you don't agree to these terms, please do not turn in video and audio during the event. If you are the parent / guardian of any minor(s) in the vicinity, you make all of the representations, agreements, consents, releases, and waivers herein on behold of yourself and such minor(s).
- Cooking Class - Seafood Paella$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Class Recording-Seafood Paella$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0