DATE & TIME
Join Chef Francesco Lucatorto as he shows us how to make a proper Tiramisu!
Please note, pre make 300 ml of coffee (possibly espresso if you have an espresso machine or from the moka
(Check it out here)
- 8 oz / 250grams Mascarpone Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 3/8 of a cup / 75gr White Sugar
- 1 spoon of rhum
- 1 Box of Savoiardi Cookies (Ladyfingers)
- 1 spoon of dark cocoa
- Coffee espresso or from moka, already made (2 cups / 300 ml) - Preferred coffee: Caffe Vergnano - Purchase at Eataly or on Amazon
- Electric whisk
- 3 bowls
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- Tray where you will put your tiramisu
- Moka or espresso machine (if you don't have it, ok to make regular coffe, on the stronger side better)
About Chef Francesco Lucatorto:
Chef was born in Genova, the world capital of focaccia. After studying the Culinary Arts in Italy (ALMA) he joined 2 Michelin star restaurant Providence under Chef Micheal Cimarusti. He soon began exploring the LA food scene, working for Terroni, Officine Brera, Otium, followed by the opening of Sixth+Mill Pizzeria and most recently Osteria Angelini. His passion for food brought him to discover the beauty of baking, kneading and proofing dough. This coupled with his Ligurian roots resulted in an obsession for focaccia.
Lovell Productions will be recording this class. If you do not wish to be recorded, please keep your video and audio switched off during the live event.
By purchasing and tuning into this online event, you agree that you may be filmed, photographed, or recorded, for use by Lovell Productions, and each of their respective licensee , assignees, and affiliates (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”). The released parties have the right to use your name, picture, voice, performance and any and all other likeness (collectively, “likeness”), in any manner, in all media (including, without limitation marketing, sponsorship, and advertisement) throughout the world. In perpetuity, you waive and right to inspect or approve materials or receive compensation for your participation or any use of your likeness. If you don't agree to these terms, please do not turn in video and audio during the event. If you are the parent / guardian of any minor(s) in the vicinity, you make all of the representations, agreements, consents, releases, and waivers herein on behold of yourself and such minor(s).
- Members Cooking Class$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0
- Cooking Class (One Time User)$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Class Recording$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0