Tiramisu with Chef Francesco Lucatorto - Courtesy of Caffe Vergnano
DATE & TIME
Looking for something SWEET? Learn to make a classic Italian favorite, Tiramisu!
This class is sponsored by Caffe Vergnano. Purchase an ingredients kit (*available ONLY in Los Angeles / Orange County*) and receive a complimentary can of Caffe Vergnano (250g) AND you'll be entered to win a complimentary MOKA coffee maker!
Please note, pre make 300 ml of coffee (possibly espresso if you have an espresso machine or from the moka
(Check it out here)
- Mascarpone: 250grams
- 3 Eggs
- 75gr White Sugar
- 1 spoon of rhum
- 1 Box of Savoiardi Cookies (Ladyfingers)
- 1 spoon of dark cocoa
- Coffee espresso or from moka, already made (300 ml) - Preferred coffee: Caffe Vergnano - Purchase at Eataly or on Amazon
- Electric whisk
- 3 bowls
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- Tray where you will put your tiramisu
- Moka or espresso machine (if you don't have it, ok to make regular coffe, on the stronger side better)
Lovell Productions will be recording this class. If you do not wish to be recorded, please keep your video and audio switched off during the live event.
By purchasing and tuning into this online event, you agree that you may be filmed, photographed, or recorded, for use by Lovell Productions, and each of their respective licensee , assignees, and affiliates (THE “RELEASED PARTIES.”) The released parties have the right to use your name, picture, voice, performance and any and all other likeness (collectively, “likeness”), in any manne, in all media (including, without limitation marketing, sponsorship, and advertisement) throughout the world. In perpetuity, you waive and right to inspect or approve materials or receive compensation for your participation or any use of your likeness. If you don't agree to these terms, please do not turn in video and audio during the event. If you are the parent / guardian of any minor(s) in the vicinity, you make all of the representations, agreements, consents, releases, and waivers herein on behald of yourself and such minor(s).
- Cooking Class$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Ingredients Kit (for 2 people)$19.50+$0.49 Service fee$19.50+$0.49 Service fee0$0
- Class Recording$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0
- Stand By List$0$00$0